We are searching for a Territory Manager in Edmonton/Northern Alberta to represent a global leader in the
oral healthcare market to grow sales and dental professional product usage and recommendation. 25%
travel based on extended regions, conferences & meetings.
This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team of 11 Professional Oral Care Territory Managers!
As a KMAC Territory Manager you’ll be responsible for increasing product usage and recommendation with
Canadian dental professionals, increasing sales, and meeting all KPI’s (key performance indicators) through
implementation of effective and efficient sales strategies and processes.
KMAC Territory Managers Are:
• Leaders who are obsessed with helping clients succeed
• Extremely organized
• Have proven track records in sales, business development, and strategic account management
• Have excellent communication with both their clients and their team
• Storytellers who love to present in front of others
• Love interacting with people, especially to learn about their needs and help them grow
If you exemplify the above qualifications, we’d love to hear you tell us about how you have used these skills
in the past to develop productive, successful relationships and managed a territory while achieving stellar
At this role you will be responsible:
1. For growth with existing clients while creating new business growth in your territory to achieve your
annual sales objectives.
2. To develop sales and business plans identifying potential customers, improving distribution gaps,
recognizing underperforming accounts, and increasing overall profitability in your territory.
3. For developing and promoting long-term relationships with distributors that contribute to the
company’s continued success and growth.
4. For analyzing sales data and business results to create strategic growth and routing plans.
5. To effectively use sales tools and programs to achieve established key financial and activity
6. For providing insight and feedback on competitive conditions and/or issues as they are
encountered in the field.
Specific Qualifications Include:
• Strong sales acumen
• 3-5 years’ experience in sales
• University Degree (or equivalent)
• Bilingualism (French) is an asset
• Proven skills in the following areas:
o Strong Organizational, Communication and Presentation Skills
o Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and dental office staff
o Ability to influence and lead change
o Analytical and problem solving skills
o Customer-focused and pro-active problem solving approach
• Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Positive attitude and self-motivation/drive
• Flexibility to travel when necessary
Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
ABOUT THE K.MAC GROUP
For the past 25 years we’ve been in the business of one thing – INCREASING SALES. And we’ve done it for
everyone from Fortune 500 companies, to smaller start-ups. We begin by resetting the bar and challenging
you, your company, your sales teams and management to hit new personal bests. We offer training and
coaching programs, sales process and business operating system assessment and fine tuning to support
your corporate vision and bring it to life.
It’s all about maximizing sales performance. ON YOUR MARK …. ready to get in the starter blocks?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Sandra Trigiani via email, firstname.lastname@example.org and
please have “Territory Manager – Professional Oral Care – Edmonton” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
Are you looking for a temporary opportunity to share your oral care passion and knowledge
with Canadians in your community? If you are a dental professional (Dental
Hygienist/Dentist/Dental Assistant) or a student of one of the programs who is outgoing and
loves sharing your passion for oral care, The KMAC Group has an opportunity for you!
We need people who are outgoing and personable with great communication skills. You will
be working at retail locations, representing a leader in the oral care industry, where you will
be responsible for proactively interacting with and engaging shoppers to educate them on
proper oral hygiene while promoting select oral care products.
This is a paid, part-time contract opportunity (select days of the year) which will provide you
with a unique platform to educate the public and help Canadians improve their home care
regimen. This is an amazing and exciting opportunity for students and recent graduates
looking for experience or for those looking to help out in their community!
The goals of these events are to create an exciting and memorable shopping experience,
increase product sales, and improve the oral health of Canadians nationwide.
• Proactively approach and engage shoppers to educate on features and benefits of the participating product(s)
• Deliver key messages and provide demonstrations of the featured products
• Share your knowledge and experience with shoppers to improve their oral health
• Transport program materials to/from locations (if applicable) * Vehicle access is preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
• MUST be either a Dentist, Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant or student studying in one of these fields
• Outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude – able to proactively approach shoppers to engage in conversation
• Have a passion for oral health and oral health education
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Must be reliable and trustworthy
• Previous retail, sales, or customer service experience is an asset
For more information, check out our video ad!
****If interested in this position, please apply through the following website