We are searching for a Territory Manager in the Ottawa/Eastern Ontario region to represent a global leader in the oral healthcare market to grow sales and dental professional product usage and recommendation. Territory would cover Ottawa, greater Ottawa region to include Kingston, Cornwall, and Brockville.
This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team of 11 Professional Oral Care Territory Managers!
As a KMAC Territory Manager you’ll be responsible for increasing product usage and recommendation with Canadian dental professionals, increasing sales, and meeting all KPI’s (key performance indicators) through implementation of effective and efficient sales strategies and processes.
KMAC Territory Managers Are:
- Leaders who are obsessed with helping clients succeed
- Extremely organized
- Have proven track records in sales, business development, and strategic account management
- Have excellent communication with both their clients and their team
- Storytellers who love to present in front of others
- Love interacting with people, especially to learn about their needs and help them grow
If you exemplify the above qualifications, we’d love to hear you tell us about how you have used these skills in the past to develop productive, successful relationships and managed a territory while achieving stellar results.
At this role you will be accountable:
- For growth with existing clients while creating new business growth in your territory to achieve your annual sales objectives.
- To develop sales and business plans identifying potential customers, improving distribution gaps, recognizing underperforming accounts, and increasing overall profitability in your territory.
- For developing and promoting long-term relationships with distributors that contribute to the company’s continued success and growth.
- For analyzing sales data and business results to create strategic growth and routing plans.
- To effectively use sales tools and programs to achieve established key financial and activity performance metrics.
- For providing insight and feedback on competitive conditions and/or issues as they are encountered in the field.
Specific Qualifications Include:
- 3-7 years experience in sales
- University Degree (or equivalent)
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Proven skills in the following areas:
– Strong Organizational, Communication and Presentation Skills
– Ability to work effectively with multiple levels of management and dental office staff
– Ability to influence and lead change
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Customer-focused and pro-active problem solving approach
- Knowledgeable and proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license
- Positive attitude and self-motivation/drive
- Flexibility to travel when necessary
- Access to a reliable vehicle
ABOUT THE K.MAC GROUP
The KMAC GROUP is a consultancy dedicated to business development guiding organizations to business growth through their people, culture, systems and processes. Working collaboratively, KMAC unlocks the hidden value in businesses that owners and managers often don’t see by identifying untapped profit potential through the performance and productivity of employees and the development of business designs, systems and processes. Drawing upon our experiences from working with Fortune 500’s, elite athletes and international sport properties, KMAC is most known for taking these experiences and lessons and applying that learning to other multinational, independent, small and mid-size firms.We help our clients improve all aspect of their business from overall strategic planning, people and culture coaching, marketing optimization, sales training and coaching, and the design and implementation of business strategies.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to Sandra Trigiani via email, firstname.lastname@example.org and please have “Territory Manager – Professional Oral Care – Ottawa” in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted